DECK-TOP 47, 47-RC
LATEX-MODIFIED CONCRETE PATCH & RESURFACERS
and 47-RC are two-part, latex modified, concrete patching and resurfacing compounds designed for high-performance in thin-section topping applications.
DECK-TOP applications of 1/8" to ¼" thickness withstand heavy vehicular traffic, impact and vibration without loss of adhesion or rapid wear.
- Resurfacing Scaled Concrete Floors, Decks and Ramps
- Repair of Frost or Rain-Damaged Concrete
- Repitching Decks and Terraces
- Anti-Skid and Non-Slip Toppings
- Wear-Resistant Toppings for Curves and Turn Areas
DECK-TOP 47 is a multi-purpose, superplasticized, acrylic latex modified patch/resurfacer.
Rapid Curing formula achieves high structural strengths in just 24 hours, for surfaces which must
be reopened quickly to heavy traffic. It also through-cures efficiently in deep patches, due to integral chemical catalyzation.
Deck-Top 47 Data Sheet
Deck-Top 47 SDS
If you have any questions, please call our support team at 800-341-6621